Hello there! How’s your signing journey?
Just want to share a video of my daughter when she was 1 year and 1 month old. Here’s proof that with the commitment to a good program, use of well-developed tools and materials, its consistent implementation and encouragement from your support group (e.g. grandparents, extended family, yayas) can all help you discover the joy of communicating with your baby before they can talk!
I’m happy to that the biggest Baby Signs® Party this year is happening this November 9! Join us! Register now!
Please note the following:
1. The FIRST 100 REGISTRANTS will receive the loot bag. You will have to present to the organizers your printed ticket to claim the item.
2. The remaining 100 will still have to print their tickets and present their tickets at the registration booth.
3. You may bring your babies, husband/wives, yayas and other guests to the event.
4. ALL attendees will have a chance to win in the raffle.
5. Bring shopping money as our event partners will sell their good stuff on the day of the event.
6. A booth dedicated to help Joey, a Stage 3 spine cancer patient, will be set up in the event. We hope to also help him in whatever amount we can share with him.
See you there!
Updated: I placed the revised poster and the program of activities as well. Hope to see you on Saturday!
Hello everyone! I’d like to invite you to Manila Workshop‘s Parenting Pal Series. Its first session is FREE and will offer topics on the Baby Signs® Program and Safe Sleep. Save the date! It’s going to be on September 7, Saturday, 1:30-4:30pm, at Babyland Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. See you there!
Hello everyone! How’s your signing adventure? I just found this site and I think it will also help you in your signing adventure and supplement the materials you have from Baby Signs Philippines.
To learn more about the Baby Signs® Program, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Baby Signs Philippines hosted its first Potty Party last July 6 at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. This event was attended by more than 25 people including Mommies, Daddies and other members of the Family. During this session, they learned that they can potty train their kids before they turn two through the Baby Signs® Program. A lot of games, songs and stories were shared by the participants.
We would like to thank our partners, Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street and Insular Life Philippines for supporting this event.
To see the rest of the photos, check out our Facebook Page.
Baby Signs Philippines was invited to be part of the Baby & Me Event for June by Mothercare Philippines. It’s a monthly event for mothers that provide learning sessions, tips, products and support for mom participants.
There were 100 registrants online. Out of the 100, 42 registrants attended together with their husbands, kids, yayas and even grandparents which brought the total number of attendees to 80 participants. The place was packed!
I would like to thank the following for making this event a success:
1. Mariel Bartolome, Brand Manager of Mothercare Philippines for being such a gracious host and partner. I look forward to more sessions with you!
2. Avent Philippines and Cycles Philippines and Cradles for sponsoring the host, food and prizes
3. All the moms who have registered and attended the event plus those who have walked-in and chose to spend that Saturday afternoon with us — you continue to inspired me to give my best all throughout the session!
Here are some photos from the Baby Signs® Program Orientation:
For the full album, please check our Facebook Page.