Hi everyone! The following kits are on sale:
1. Baby Signs® Complete Starter Kit – P2,800 (selling price is P3,500)
2. Baby Signs® Potty Training Kit – P2,800 (selling price is P3,500)
3. Sign, Say & Play® Kit – P3,200 (selling price is P4,000)
Please go directly to our Facebook Page to order! Hurry! The sale is only until the end of the month!
I just like to share with you an interesting read entitled An Interesting Paradox: Sign Language For Children Who Hear and Speech For Children Who Are Deaf. There are a lot of insights for us parents. Hope you enjoy it reading it as much as I did!
Practice signs with delightful songs! Learn playtime activities that will help you with language, cognitive and socio-emotional skills. Make new friends and share experiences with other families!
Registration is now open. I will only accept up to a maximum of 10 families for this initial run.
See you soon!
Hello there! A few days and we’re ready for the biggest Baby Signs® Party!
See you there!
Baby Signs Philippines had its first Baby Signs® Party last June 15, 2013 at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. A Baby Signs® Party is actually a gathering of Mommies,Daddies, babies, Yayas, grandparents or anybody who’s interested to discover the joy of talking with babies before they can talk through the Baby Signs® Program.
The party was scheduled at 3pm but my husband Greg, my daughter Alexa, our two household helpers and I were in the venue two hours before the event. I wanted to talk to the Fully Booked Staff to make sure that all the logistical arrangements are okay. I was expecting more than 20 participants that afternoon so I sort of anxious if there were enough chairs or if they would fit in the venue. The event would take place in the Children’s section of the store so the challenge was to free the middle portion without disturbing the parents and children who were busy browsing through the tons of books and reading materials in the section.
At 2:30pm, I was ready to receive the guests. I had a few inquiries from the parents who were there and I gladly answered their questions.
At exactly 3:00pm, most of the guests arrived. I spent some more minutes in the registration and then we were ready to start!
Here are the highlights of the program:
I would like to thank the following for making this first event a success:
1. Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street (Aimee Diego and the whole Fully Booked BHS Staff)
2. Wonderword Toys Philippines – Sherrie Siy, thanks for the support and the freebies
3. Greg and Alexa Galang – For inspiring me to do the best and for the unwavering support
4. All the friends who have encouraged me and cheered me on to follow my heart, thanks so much!
To see the rest of the photos, check them out in our Facebook Page.